Sunday, June 16, 2013

Review: iCarly iCreate My World Online

Review: iCarly iCreate My World Online


iCarly iCreate My World Online

Posted:

iCarly iCreate My World Online (Nickelodeon Icarly) (Board book)
By Reader's Digest

I have two daughters, 7 and 13, and had them both read the book and check out the online world. They are both iCarly fans, so this book was met with great enthusiasm. My older daughter enjoyed the online world, but thought it was to "young" for her. She helped her younger sister play around with it. While my younger daughter needed some help, she seemed to get a lot more enjoyment from it. So after discussing it further, we agreed that the age appropriatness would be better suited to those 8-10. Older fans will enjoy it but maybe for an afternoon.


Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
//PART 2