Sunday, October 13, 2013

Headphones On

Headphones On


Headphones On

Posted:

Headphones On (Album Version) (MP3 Music)
By Miranda Cosgrove

iCarly has become a phenomenon with pre-teen/tween girls. They can't get enough - at least that is the case for my fourth grade daughter and her friends. The show is "can't miss" (even the repeats), and the music is something they know word-for-word. "Headphones On" is one of her favorite songs, which is what she chose to download. I had received a $5 free MP3 download gift card from Amazon, and gave it to her. She downloaded five songs - and this was one. She really wanted the entire album - but since it was right after Christmas (and her birthday is in a few weeks), we didn't get it. After listening to "Headphones On" over and over, it's clear the rest of "iCarly - Music From and Inspired by the Hit TV Show" will be something she gets for her birthday. I like the freshness of iCarly and her morality - and her comedy. She's a good role model and I don't have any problem with my daughter and her friends listening to her. I've just got to get another song going...after about 1500 times, I'm a little over "Headphones On". :)


Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
//PART 2