Tuesday, October 15, 2013

High Maintenance

High Maintenance


High Maintenance

Posted:

High Maintenance (CD/DVD) (Audio CD)
By Miranda Cosgrove

I bought this CD for my 8-year old daughter who absolutely loves iCarly and Miranda Cosgrove. We have her first CD and I even liked it. I was hoping that this new one would be as good or better. My daughter already knows all of the words to the 5 songs. Really catchy tunes and I find myself humming them throughout the day as we ALWAYS listen to Miranda on the way to school. The minute she heard the CD, she put the songs on her Ipod. The only downside I see with Miranda's new CD is there are only 5 songs. But you also get the DVD and my daughter says she liked it. I haven't watched it myself so can't comment on that. The music is great though!


Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
//PART 2